Sizing has been determined to “run small” by 62% of those who ordered before and “true to size” by 38%. If between sizes you may want to consider ordering a size larger. These are SLIM FITTING skirts.
To help guess on sizing…. I’m 5’4″ 130lbs, 36″ hips, 28″ waist and typically wear size 2-4 and wearing a size Small in the photos below.
The following *should* be true based on feedback. Again, there are NO guarantees and everyone likes different things so please, if you are “picky” buy with caution.
- 49% said the shorts did ride up during a run, 32% said they did not, 19% said they did a little but did not bother them
- 74% said the skirt fit perfect lengthwise (seems shorter than 5’4″ wish it was an inch shorter)
- 50% said the shorts fit perfect lengthwise, 28% wish they were 1″ longer, 17% wish they were 2″ shorter
- 63% said the skirt did not ride up during a run, 28% said yes, 9% said it did but didn’t bother them
- Almost all loved the pockets and said it fit their phone and other items
- 75% said they would buy again (42% in the same size, 33% in a size up)
- 62% said they would definitely buy another “test skirt” after we make changes, 34% said they would if we made adjustments to the issues they suggested so overall most everyone would be willing to give Just Live another shot!!
- Made with Just Live’s YOLON performance fabric
- Bottoms under the skirt are 5″ inseam shorts with flatlock stitching
- 1 pocket on each side of the shorts is large enough to fit an iPhone 7
- 1 zipper pocket on the back waist band
Feedback from our first-run users: