Oh FuelBelt…. How do I love thee… Let me count the bottles…..
- 1 Bottle: Sprint Palm Holder: Love of my shorter mileage life. Holds a 10oz bottle and also has a handy little pouch for keys, chomps, money, and other small items. I carry this bad boy with me anywhere from 3-6 miles… sometimes longer if it’s a cool day or if there are places to refill along the way. I even used it in my recent half marathon and just grabbed a cup and refilled it at water stations!
- 2 Bottles: Revenge Series R20 Belt: ESSENTIAL for my longer runs or on HOT days. I love the one handed entry/exit of the bottles, super comfortable, handy pouch for my chomps, keys and a spare immodium (yes, I’ve been known to hand one out during a marathon ;) ) I seriously COULD NOT train without this thing. Love love love it.
- 3 Bottles: Revenge R30 Belt: Hold the phone folks….. THREE BOTTLES??? Yes, I do have a 4 bottle helium belt, but have had some issues with it rubbing my elbows (I have a high waist)…. but 3 bottles – one more right there between the other two bottles… no elbow interference…. THREE???? Oh FuelBelt… you know how to tempt me ;)
- 4 Bottles: Revenge 4-Bottle Belt: I mentioned I had the 4 bottle helium belt – but they’ve since upgraded the holders with the new plastic-y ones which is GREAT because the bottles just slide in and out. I will admit – it sure is nice having the extra bottles with you on a long run when you don’t have a place to stop and refill.
And now to highlight a few other new products and features they’ve rolled out for 2012.
- New products: Not only did they come out with the super sweet R30 belt I highlighted at the top – they upgraded their “Plus One” holder where if you have a 2 bottle belt you can actually attach another holder to make it hold a 3rd bottle!!! It is now made with the plastic-y holder parts like the revenge belts so you get the one handed entry – LOVE that!!!
- Revenge Outdoor collection: Heather’s personal fav from the new collection – now on her “wish list”. Kinda like a fanny pack on COOLNESS. The R1Outdoor Holds one 10oz bottle PLUS has two nice sized pockets, an elastic bungee cord to put gels or what not in, and one zippered exterior pocket!!! And of course, because they are fabulous…. they have this in a 2 bottle version too. Great if you have more ‘stuff’ to carry for runs.
- Bottle Carriers: Check out “The Slide” – holds a new flat 18oz bottle with a zippered exterior and interior pocket, has a small exterior velcro pocket and an adjustable waistband.
- Waist Packs: Lots of options for carrying stuff around….. would be great for hikes, long walks, long runs, etc.
LOTS of great new stuff…. but what do you think I’m the most excited about???
That’s right – NEW COLORS!!!! O-M-G did you see the new Brazilian R20 belt they came out with???? Did you notice it was in OUR MRTT colors!!??? I’m going to pretend they did this just for us ;) LOVE it!!!!
ANNNNDDDD – they think that the new Brazilian R20 fits our club SO WELL they are GIVING AWAY a freebie to one lucky person!!!
Who will it be?? Enter and see if it’s YOU!
- Visit the FuelBelt website and come back here telling us what product or new color combination you like the best.
- While you are on the FuelBelt website – pin your favorite piece of running gear (or the site in general) on pinterest. Come back here and tell us you did.
- Check out their facebook page and “like” them and come tell us you did.
- Tweet your excitement about the giveaway saying “I want to #runhydrated with @FuelBelt and @momsrunthistown. #momsrunthis”
- “Like” Moms RUN This Town on facebook (or tell us you already do)
- Share this giveaway on facebook and/or twitter using the share button below the post. Come back and leave a comment for each one you do.