This giveaway is for one of the things I wear on pretty much ANY run…. it’s my Headsweats Visor and I looooooooove it. I got one free when I purchased my Newtons 4 years ago (hubs got one too but I’ve since stolen his) and it is by far the worlds best visor (of course they have hats, beanies and more… I just REALLY love the visors).
They even do customization with a pretty low minimum (36 pieces) and offer embroidery or heat transfer!! So if any MRTT chapters or chapter members wants to pull together for a custom order I can send you the logo! Hopefully soon we will have some MRTT visors made.
|SUPERVISOR & IT’S REFLECTIVE!!!!!!|
I run in the ‘Supervisor‘ and it is indeed super ;) I love the big wide ELASTIC band across the back – it doesnt pull your hair, it stays put, and it doesn’t give you a headache!!! It’s made of a quick drying COOLMAX® Fabric shell and I love the sweat wicking terry cloth type fabric on the forehead… functional and fashionable ;) And – like I said, I’ve had mine for 4 years now… I’ve washed and worn it a LOT of times – and the elastic hasn’t stretched much!! It still stays in place and if anything I’d just say it’s “broken in”
O-M-G be still my heart……… i just happened to look and saw they make the Supervisor in REFLECTIVE!!!!!! Remember my little reflective obsession??? Yeah – nothing beats combining two of my most favorite things in one piece of gear!!! Wow. Just wow :)
So are you stoked??? Well now YOU can win a Headsweats product of your choosing!!
Here’s how to enter:
- Visit the Headsweats website and come back here telling us what product you like the best.
- While you are on the Headsweats website – pin your favorite piece of headgear (or the site in general) on pinterest.
Come back here and tell us you did.
- Check out their facebook page and “like” them: https://www.facebook.com/headsweats and come tell us you did.
- Tweet your excitement about the giveaway saying “I want the #worldsbestvisor from @HeadsweatsCo and @momsrunthistown. #momsrunthis”
- “Like” Moms RUN This Town on facebook (or tell us you already do)
- Share this giveaway on facebook and/or twitter using the share button below the post. Come back and leave a comment for each one you do.