Yes – the long awaited “orange” book is out!!! Train Like a Mother: How to Get Across Any Finish Line – and Not Lose Your Family, Job, or Sanity is out and ready to help you in training for your next 5, 10k, half-marathon or marathon!!
It’s by the same authors of Run Like a Mother and has been on my “to read” list since I knew it was coming out – but I don’t even need to read it to know it’s going to be awesome ;)
The book covers 4 distances: 5k, 10k, Half Marathon and Marathon and includes training plans for both beginner and experienced runners. It includes info on nutrition for both pre and post race, strength training, injury prevention, and tips on multitasking for all us busy mamas ;) Plus I’m sure you can count on funny/embarrassing/true stories from other mother runners including the authors. Reading all the little sidebars and true life stories was one thing that really made me identify with Run Like a Mother. :)
Anyway – I know a lot of you are anxious to get your hands on a copy – so we will make you wait no longer… The super cool authors have graciously donated 5 copies for us to giveaway!!!
Easy breezy to enter… you should be used to this by now :)
- Tell us which distance you want to train for next (include the race if you already have one in mind)
- Pin the book “Train Like a Mother” on pinterest. Come back here and tell us you did.
- Check out their facebook page and “like” them and come tell us you did.
- Tweet your excitement about the giveaway saying “I want to #trainlikeamother with @dimityontherun, @SBSOnTheRun and @momsrunthistown. #momsrunthis”
- “Like” Moms RUN This Town on facebook (or tell us you already do)
- Share this giveaway on facebook and/or twitter using the share button below the post. Come back and leave a comment for each one you do.